Monday, February 28, 2011

In The Meadow.

In the Meadow is where I choose to be. Someday I'll sit there with you and cherish our time together. I'll look back on our time together as a journey of fun and laughter. I'll remember the hard times as a learning point, and I'll always believe in you. I choose the meadow. It's beautiful and lovely. I want to spend my days with you there in the meadow.

I love you.

This meadow will be ours. It'll be a place to run away to, and hide away from the world. It'll be ours. I haven't found this meadow yet, but I long to. I dream of it, and I believe that the day I find you, we'll find our perfect meadow. We'll leave our fears, and heartaches behind, and dream, and love. When marriage gets too tough, we'll always come back to this place and find comfort. We'll remember this place as the place we fell in-love, and it'll always be ours.

This is a place I've dreamt about for years, and longed to find. A place I always had in the back of my mind...lingering and longing to find. Never have I found it though. Walking through many woods, and trails, hoping this would be the time. And every time I had to wait a little longer. I'm still waiting, but I feel it closer, with every day passing. I believe that someday I'll have a place where I can just run away to with you. A place we can call our own, where it's away from the world, and it's just you and me.

Love, do I know who you are right now...maybe not. I long to know you though. I dream about you lovely. I pray for our relationship, and I know that the day our worlds collide into one, we'll make everything work. It's not going to be easy, and we'll be hit with challenges, but where's the adventure in the easy stuff?

Our whole life will be a adventurous journey.

But love, if we ever get off pace, and lose our way, and forget what's really important in life, promise me we'll find each other in the meadow. We'll always return there. I love you lovely.

Grace.

*this is written for the boy that will someday have my heart. Someday I'll know you.

(I wrote this on my phone sitting in "Home Goods" a couple weeks back, and just came across it again today...Yes, I get inspiration in the weirdest ways.)

1 comment: